From - http://www.qhhtofficial.com/find-a-practitioner
Important Things to Consider when Choosing a QHHT ® Practitioner
- QHHT® sessions should never be done via Skype, phone or remotely. A proper QHHT session as Dolores Cannon did should only be done in person with a trained QHHT® practitioner.
- Appropriate QHHT session length - Ask your potential practitioner how long their QHHT sessions typically last. QHHT sessions should be a minimum of four to five hours. This time includes an interview, the hypnosis experience and time afterwards to discuss your session. If a practitioner states a session lasts less than 4 - 5 hours know that isn't a favorable situation.
- When QHHT is given properly it is meant to be a one time experience. If your potential practitioner suggests that additional sessions are needed or recommended please know this is not typically necessary.
- It is recommended by the QHHT Academy that practitioners not charge for sessions while they are in their training phase and gathering experience. Depending on how often new practitioners are doing practice sessions this training phase can last six months to one year.
- A QHHT experience is unlike a psychic reading experience where you are given the information by someone else. A pure and true QHHT experience is special because the practitioner is facilitating the client to access the client's own knowledge and healing. This truly is the experience of - all answers lie within. If the practitioner is doing the healing or answering the clients questions for them, know this is not QHHT.
- A true and pure QHHT session does not combine other modalities before, during or after the QHHT session. QHHT on its own is a very powerful and transformative experience perfected by Dolores Cannon and her decades of hypnosis work. There is no need to add or combine modalities with it. Matter of fact, when other modalities are added the QHHT experience is watered down becoming less effective.
Please contact Marilyn at - firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Marilyn on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bodysoulapothecary/